2015 THiA Annual Conference
April 12 - 15, 2015
DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND, OUR UPCOMING CONFERENCE IS NOW SOLD OUT AND UNFORTUNATELY REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist.
THiA's 17th annual conference will be held from Sunday, April 12th through to Wednesday, April 15th at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in the exciting city of San Francisco, California.
The conference includes an engaging mix of conference sessions and fun social activities. Our 10th annual THiA Golf Classic will be played at the highly rated Presidio Golf Course, one of the oldest courses on the West Coast. Two optional tours are being offered:
- The Sights and Sounds of San Francisco Tour will take you through the highlights and icons of a truly engaging city; and
- The Napa Valley Wine Tour will you through the acclaimed region with a series of wine tastings and estate visits.
This year, the THIA conference committee has again partnered with Clean the World Foundation Inc. (http://cleantheworld.org/) a charitable organization dedicated to reducing the waste created by discarded soap and shampoo products. Clean the World provides individual kits to those in need that consists of soap, shampoo, conditioner, a toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, razor, washcloth along with an inspirational note. This is a wonderful opportunity to make a positive impact on our host community by helping those residents of San Francisco who are in need.
From the kick-off cocktail reception on Sunday evening to Wednesday's last educational sessions and keynote, the conference promises to be both educational and entertaining. The speaker line-up includes:
- David Foot, Author of the number-one bestseller Boom Bust & Echo: How to Profit from the Coming Demographic Shift
- Tod Maffin, Digital Technology and Marketing Guru
- Ron Tite, Branding and Creativity Expert
- Brian Price, 2012 Olympic Silver & 2008 Olympic Gold medalist, Men's Eight Coxswain, Canada
- Tom Roth, Community Marketing Inc.
- Jill McCutcheon, Partner Borden Ladner Gervais, LLP
- Nadine Nasr, Partner, Thomas Gold Pettingill LLP
- Eileen Frazer, Executive Director, Commission of Accreditation of Medical Transport Services (CAMTS)
In addition, former THiA President Martha Turnbull, will moderate a panel on the topic of “Voice of the Customer” from three different perspectives: media, the insurance advisor community and the regulator. Joining Martha on stage will be:
- Tassie Notar, former producer, CBC Marketplace
- Mark Halpern, Illness Protection.com
- Brigitte Goulard, Deputy Commissioner, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada
- Daniel Durazo, Director, Communications, USA, Allianz Global Assistance
To view additional details on the conference, please click the following link to access the conference brochure: http://bit.ly/thiabrochure
Hotel reservations are arranged directly with the facility and can be made by clicking: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1312107164&key=4AE82