2020 THIA Annual Conference
April 26 - 29, 2020
THIA’s 22nd Annual Conference makes a return to Nashville, Tennessee from April 26 to 29, 2020. Nashville has been one of our most popular destinations to date. It is home to legendary country music venues, including the Grand Ole Opry and the Ryman Auditorium. Broadway Street features many honky-tonks with live music. The conference will be held at The Westin Nashville, nestled in the heart of downtown and steps from Music City Centre, Music Row and Broadway. We have secured a special room rate of USD$290 per night. The conference will feature an exciting roster of speakers, ample opportunties to network with colleagues in the industry, and a scavenger hunt that will introduce you to this vibrant city with a little friendly competition! You won’t want to miss this event, which is always the highlight of the industry calendar.
View the online conference brochure
Our speakers include:
CEO & Co-founder of Finaeo
President and CEO,
Me to We Speaker, Visionary, Activist, Author
Frank Gillingham, MD
Chief Medical Officer, Fairmount International
Executive Director, Americas, Economics and Peace
Partner, Torys LLP
Senior Associate, Torys LLP
Crime, Terrorism and Security Expert
President & CEO, Healthcare 365
President, Linked Express
President & CEO, New Frontier Group
Counsel, Laxton Glass LLP
The Westin Nashville
807 Clark Pl, Nashville, TN 37203, United States
Please be advised that due to the Rock and Roll Marathon in Nashville on Saturday, April 25th, hotel room availability across the city that night will be very limited. Attendees who plan to arrive on Saturday are strongly advised to book accommodation immediately. THIA’s block of conference rooms is available for arrivals on Sunday through Thursday.
A stay at The Westin Nashville places you in the heart of Nashville, walking distance from Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum and Frist Art Museum. THIA conference room rate is $290 USD per night, valid from April 26 to April 29 inclusive.
To reserve your hotel room at the THIA conference rate, please visit https://book.passkey.com/e/50033425.
Non-Members - $2,175
Members - Now until January 31st, 2020
- Early Bird for THiA Members - $1525 CAD - no taxes
- Early Bird UStiA Members - $1525 CAD - no taxes
Members - After January 31, 2020
- THiA Members - $1775 - no taxes
- UStiA Members - $1775 - no taxes
Spouse/non-business guest - $200
- (includes all social events - Networking Breakfasts (or Lunch on Tuesday), Refreshment Breaks, Kick-Off Cocktail Reception, Lunch at the Johnny Cash Kitchen & Saloon + Nashville Scavenger Hunt & Closing Night Event at Ole Red).
- Exhibitor Booth Early Bird (until Jan 17, 2020) - $3250 - no tax (this includes one free registration
- Exhibitor Booth Regular (as of Jan 18, 2020) - $3750 - no tax (this includes one free registration)